Saturday, February 27, 2010

Exhaustion? Add Nausea

I'm absolutely exhausted. Eyes burning exhausted. And nauseous. I know I should get up and have some toast, but my body doesn't want to move from the couch.

On Thursday, I went out to the mall with my best friend. We hadn't seen each other in about 2 weeks, so we had a lot to catch up on. We ended up walking around the mall for 3 hours. I was in pain. My feet were killing me, my back was hurting and I was dead tired. But there was no rest in sight - we were having friends come over for a small BBQ that night. I came home, cleaned up and started preparing food - avocado dips, salad and baked potatoes. It was so lovely to see my friends - one girl I hadn't seen for over 2 months. But I was so tired. They all left about 1am and let me tell you, it was a struggle to get myself off the couch to go to bed upstairs.

I was woken up at 6:40am by my dogs. Whining and barking to be let out to the toilet. I tried to nudge hubby to get up but he'd been drinking the night before so I knew he wasn't about to move. We had said we'd go to the movies or something that day, but I was so bone tired that I ended up staying home all day. I think hubby was a little pissed about it, but oh well.

Today I was up early again because of the dogs and I had to be up to make sure that my step father didn't leave late for the airport. The car he ordered to take him to the airport didn't show up, but luckily hubby had just got up so he has taken my step dad to the airport. Ahh, peace and quiet.

Only 2 days til my 8 week ultrasound. I'm nervous but excited. I know I'll be more relaxed after I see that everything with Sweet Pea is good!

Hubby and I have decided that after our ultrasound on Monday, we're gonna do the reveal on Facebook. I actually found the cutest shirt when shopping on Thursday, so that's how I'm gonna reveal it.

Delivery!

I'm gonna take a picture of me wearing it and put it as my Profile Picture and see how long it takes people to put 2 and 2 together LOL.

0 comments: