Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yum... Food!!

The doctor's office called this morning. My HCG levels are 277! I'm so excited!!! The clinic says I'm between four and five weeks pregnant, but I know I'm 4 weeks.

So last night, I decided it was time for me and hubby to make sure we were eating right for our little bean. I flicked through the What to Eat When You're Expecting book and found a recipe that sounded pretty darn yummy to me. (To be honest, most of the recipes made me mouth water... LOL)

Yummy

So we got to cooking. It actually turned out great! I forgot to add the Parmesan cheese - which I'm sure would have added to the flavour - but I'm happy with how it turned out, regardless.

The result!

My nausea got bad last night - but still no actual upheaving. This morning I feel pretty good - apart from the heartburn and I did everything that the doctor told me to. I really have a feeling that Gaviscon is going to be my best friend throughout this pregnancy.

My New Best Friend

And I know it's super early, but I found the CUTEST bedding for a nursery.
Australian Nursery Theme
I adore it! I showed my mother and she loves it as well (she even posted it on her Facebook!!!!) I so can't wait to start doing the nursery!!

0 comments: