So, I got a little creative yesterday and today and made a background image. It's taken me forever to try to fix up the layout - I apologise if the background is still not showing correctly, but I got frustrated and figured this will do. If any of you know how to fix it, please let me know. I've also fixed the comments - they weren't working with my last layout so I think it's fixed now.
My neck is killing me. It has been for days. I guess I slept funny - the right side of my neck hurts when I turn it. Hubby got me some pain relief gel to rub on it, so hopefully that'll help. It's making me super uncomfortable. And knowing I can't take any pain meds makes it worse.
Vivid dreams are now a part of my nightly routine. I have crazy vivid dreams about everything - from pop stars to family to shopping. None yet about Sweet Pea, but I'm hoping I'll get some soon.
Heartburn is still my enemy. As I type this, my throat and chest are burning. I'm going to have to make something to eat and take a tablet - I'm really trying not to take them every day, but my Dr did tell me to take them when it gets bad. It's bad today.
It's nice having my step-dad here, but it'll be nice when he leaves as well - and I mean that in the nicest way. I miss having a proper sleep at night - he's a night owl so he's often out late and every time he comes home, the dogs wake up and bark and whine, which wakes me up. And it seems every time I go to have a nap in the afternoon, he comes home and again, the dogs get protective.
I think we've decided on the girl's name. I saw the name in a baby book and it stuck in my head and hasn't left since. I'm still going through name books, so it might change, but so far, it's sticking.
Only a week left til we get to see Sweet Pea again... I can't wait. I wish I could sleep through this week, so that it's next week already. And I'll have pictures to show as well :)
Sunday, February 21, 2010
7 Weeks
Posted by Chels at 11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment