So it's Friday morning and I'm already bored. DH is sleeping soundly - he's worked hard all week so I'm not going to wake him up. (In case you're confused - our weekend here is Friday-Saturday.)
So today I'm 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Woohoo! But time feels like it's dragging! I just want it to the be the 15th already so I can hear baby's heartbeat. DH spoke to his boss and they've agreed to give him the morning off so he can come with me to the Dr's. I wasn't sure they'd let him - seeing as he just started the job - but they are so we're both excited.
My irritability hasn't let up. I'm constantly irritable. I don't want to go out - I want to stay at home and relax - but DH is having a hard time understanding that. We should be seeing a few friends this weekend - which we're both looking forward to. They are all very close friends who already know about the pregnancy, so it'll be nice. Except the weather sucks. We were going to go out with a couple that we're good friends with today, to an all-day market that's outside, but it looks like it's going to rain. Hmm. Might have to change that plan?
I'm thinking about doing the blood test at 7 weeks to find out the gender. I need to speak to my Dr about it, but they do the blood tests at a hospital here. I've been looking into it. DH and I both wanna know ASAP what the sex of our little one is - especially because of all the fantastic sales that are on for the next month here. My mum wants us to do it too, but it all depends on the cost I guess. I'll see what my Dr says, as well.
Anyone know of any good baby names books? I've got a few but the names are either very common or very weird (Nymphonia? Really?).
Friday, February 5, 2010
4 Weeks, 4 Days
Posted by Chels at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment