I'm quickly approaching the 7 week mark. Which means, in just over a week, we go back for our next ultrasound. I wish I could just sleep until next week. LOL
I'm feeling pretty good, although the heartburn is really kicking my ass. I just had a search through the kitchen for some bread but it seems my DH ate it all. Thanks honey. I can't even go to the shop because my step-father has blocked my car in. I love the thoughtful men in my life. Ugh.
I'm still tired. Despite hubby supposedly being the one to get up with the dogs, it was me who did. Yesterday, I was woken up at 6am by my stepfather. He came home, slammed the door and that in turn woke my dogs up, who went nuts, barking and running around the room. I begged them to quieten down, but they wouldn't. Then, because I was awake, I needed to pee - badly. So it meant that I got up with them. I was so tired, I could barely see. Once hubby got up, I took myself back to bed. I was in a foul mood and I was exhausted. I passed out for 3 hours and could have slept for a lot more.
Again, this morning the dogs were up early. Which was worse for me this time because I was out last night and didn't get to sleep until at least midnight. Hubby came home at about 2am (I left him at the party we were at) and woke me up (and the dogs, when he opened the door. They were barking at him LOL being protective of their sleeping mama!). My stepdad came home a little after hubby did, and again, the dogs were going nuts. I woke up at 4am because I desperately needed the bathroom. And then, like clockwork, at 6:30am, the dogs started getting whiny and barking, so it was me who got up with them again.
As soon as hubby gets up, I'm going back to bed. I don't care. I'm exhausted. And yesterday, I did a lot - for me. We went to a friend's birthday party and normally, I'm napping and being my lazy self on the couch. Yesterday I was social and couldn't just lay down. So by 10pm, I was shattered.
Hubby's got to go into work for a few hours today, which means I'll get some sleep. I have no idea what my step-father's plans are, but as long as he stops slamming doors when I'm asleep, we'll be good.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Has anyone seen my bed?
Posted by Chels at 8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment