So, we've got our moving date. April 28. Which is a little over a week away. We're SO excited. Obviously we have a lot to do before we go, but we're both not working, so it shouldn't be too stressful.
Today, we've got our 15 week ultrasound. Unfortunately, due to the vol.cano in Europe, our Dr is stuck in London, so we made an appointment at another clinic. With everything that I have to do this week, I can't be waiting for a last minute appointment with my Dr, as much as she rocks. Plus, my girlfriends are throwing me a small baby shower next weekend, so I need to confirm the sex of this kid.
Questioning that? Well, so are we. As you know the ultrasound showed the Dr (not us) that it's a boy. We're over the moon. But a care package arrived from my sister in law and inside was the IntelliGender test. So, just for fun, we took it.
The results were.... GIRL.
I know it's only 90% accurate, but throughout this whole pregnancy I've been sure it's a girl, and at the Ultrasound last time, we didn't actually see any boy parts (or any parts really...) so today, when we go in for our check up, we're going to ask again.
Obviously, now we're leaning more towards a boy, because the Dr said so, not some test... So we'll see. We went out yesterday and bought our baby boy all sorts of goodies... This child is going to be SO spoilt. LOL
I'm so excited about moving. I can't wait to be near my mum, brother and grandmother again. It's been a long 16 years since we've ALL lived in the same country.
I can't believe how close I am to being half way through with this pregnancy... It's insane.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
A moving date
Posted by Chels at 7:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I'm still a follower and was just checking in to see how you're doing. Did you have a boy or girl?
Post a Comment