So, officially, I'm 4 weeks pregnant today :)
I actually thought I was going to throw up this morning. I sat on the couch and focused on my breathing and I managed to calm it down,but the nausea is still there. I have a feeling that the true effect of morning sickness will hit me in a few days!
So, my doctors appointment is tomorrow and I have a gazillion questions I want to ask her. I'm actually going to write down all my questions, because I know once I'm there, I'll forget!
My dogs will not leave me alone. They cry if they're not near me - which is sweet, but it is also driving me crazy! I just want to relax on the couch but that's impossible when you have two big dogs trying to get next to you.
I need to get my food sorted out. I've got a What to Eat When You're Expecting book, so I'm going to go through some of the recipes and get my eating on track. Right now I'm just eating whatever I feel like but by tomorrow, I want to have sorted out some good, proper food for me and baby.
The rest of my day is going to include going through baby name books and probably sleeping. I mean, if I'm not eating, I'm sleeping - that about sums up my life right now!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Things to Do
Posted by Chels at 9:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment